Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This Is the Song that Never Ends...

So I've had this song stuck in my head ALL day long, it's a Colbie Caillat song, Falling For You, and the chorus has CONSTANTLY been going through my head. The part that says,

"I've been spending all my time, just thinking bout you.
I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin for you."

Ya...can't get it out of my head, so I watched the music video on youtube. It's pretty cute, but the guy on it is really weird...so I decided not to post it, haha. Anyway, that's all...I've just been singing that one line over and over again all day...for obvious reasons...and so it feels like The Song that Never Ends...ya.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Aww! I LOVE that song! ...The Colbie Caillat one, not the other one. Just think, less than a month!

Sarah said...

time to go search on you tube. I don't know if I know that song...

Nancyann said...

Ya Sarah, it's a good one, better when it's the whole thing instead of one line though, haha.
And Julia, trust me, I'm thinking less than a month! :P