Friday, August 13, 2010

"IT'S OVER!!!"

(end of Strongbad voice...unless you WANT to imagine it for the rest of the post...that could be humerus) :P

So anyway, yes, Summer Term is OVER! :D I spent all day yesterday studying for my Marriage and Family final and then took it that evening, and then I spent all day today studying for Statistics and went and took it tonight. I'm definitely one of those last-minute people...but it worked out for me, because I only missed 1 question on each of them and got 99% on both! :D Which puts me at an A- for Marriage and Family and an A for Statistics. Kinda backward from what you'd expect, huh? Oh well, at least they're both A's! That will do my GPA good. :) So now I have 2 weeks of freedom before Fall Semester starts! Hooray! So basically that's all, I just wanted to brag a little bit. :)

P.S. Like how I used to post once every six months, and now I'm becoming a blogger addict? ha

4 comments:

Nancyann said...

hahahaha, ok for real...it's funny if you read the whole thing like Strongbad....hehehe :P

Sarah said...

yes. Yes it is funny. I tried it. Although at some points you sounded more like Oscar the grouch, but you always went back to strong bad :)
I love that you are blogging more often. Congrats on the A's!

Julia said...

I love that you are blogging all the time too! I also love that you actually read it in Strongbad form and then Oscar. Haha. "You just seem sort of vaguely grouchy." Anyways... keep up the blogging!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

hahaha Julia perfect movie quote. Nanc, it's way fun to blog all the time...though you wouldnt know it by reading my blog lately. :D it's fun to stalk people through their blogs though.

And I totally laughed way harder when I went back and read it as strongbad. You're awesome.