Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh Dear...

Well right now it's 10:45pm I am sitting in the first floor of the Harold B. Lee Library on BYU Campus....wondering how in the world I am supposed to figure out which of these 15 books will be my best resources for my research paper...

...I am also munching on carrots, hoping that the few people sitting in the general vicinity aren't disturbed by my chewing...but back to the point...

Not only do I need to figure out which books I want to check out, but by tomorrow morning (7:50am to be exact) I have to have my research proposal written. Meaning that I need to know what my 5 best (out of approximately 8) resources are, AND how I am going to use them in my paper....

I suppose the first step in all of this is to get off the internet and start some reading...or not, they just announced that I have 15 more minutes to check out books - crap - well this should be interesting!!! D:

2 comments:

Sarah said...

although I did enjoy reading your (random) post, it wasn't much of a catching up on what you're doing :)But the carrots thing made me laugh. :)

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

HAHAHA Nanc you havent changed at all. And good choice of snack! though I am a little surprised it was carrots and not saltines :P POST MORE! We miss you!