Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Tag that Started my Blogging

Tagged: 8 things
tagged by Julia Willis

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
First off, we don't even have the ability to watch normal TV at my house, so I don't actually watch any of these anymore, I just remember liking them a lot, and I probably like all of them about the same. :)
1. The Office
2. Hogan's Heroes
3. iCarly
4. StarGate
5. Happy Days
6. The Cosby Show
7. M*A*S*H
8. The Andy Griffith Show

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Slept in
2. Went to church
3. Went to a youth committee meeting and was the only member of my presidency there....including leaders, lol
4. Received my Personal Progress Reward and Medallion!!! and got Cheesecake with strawberries because of it in Young Womens!
5. Came home and watched a movie with the missionaries and Paula (On the Way Home)
6. Went out to Grandma Adams's house.
7. Played states with the cousins.
8. Came home and went to bed!

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Meeting my nephew Danton!
2. Thespians! (and all things associated) :) Especially next year's musical!
3. Seeing my friends get baptized....whenever it may be....
4. The Adams family reunion this summer.
5. Getting letters in the mail.
6. Seeing family that I haven't seen for a long time...
7. Going out to BYU and having dance classes and living close to Keith!
8. Being a wife and mother.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
ummm....I don't think I've actually even been to 8 restaurants, unless you include fast food...which I don't really like...so here goes!
1. Lamberts!
2. Any good Chinese/Oriental place, especially the one in the mall!
3. Um...I ate at Applebee's once....and I liked it...but I was only like 8...haha
4. The Lumberjack and Skillet place at Silver Dollar City are good...
5. Oh! My Grandparent's house!!! both of them, and my house too. :)
6. Little Ceasers
7. Subway
8. And I guess my favorite fast food (not subway) would be Burger King, they have the best fries, way better than McD's!!!!

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. MONEY!!!! I've been broke for like 3 months....I hate begging my parents for money....it makes me feel bad...
2. A laptop for graduation....or sooner... :)
3. More clothes
4. Decorating my room...or at least making it look good.
5. EFY
6. A road trip with my friends :)
7. Being in more musicals besides the one my senior year at high school.
8. ...Being able to share the gospel with my friends and their parent's being at least ok with it.....(ok, so that's obviously my number one wish, but ya know)

8 People that I tag:
1. Kelli Lopez
2. Marisa Compton
3. Jessica Willis
4. Sarah Rone
5. Keith Adams
6. Sheri Adams
7. Nyoka Halle
8. Garry Adams

ok....so let's see how many of these people actually do it...I must admit, I don't have much faith in them as a whole, but I can't exactly blame them since they probably don't even know I have a blog yet!!!

No comments: