Sunday, June 28, 2009

Crazy Sleeper


Wow, family is SO entertaining!!! A couple of minutes ago I was sitting in the living room, checking my facebook and people's blogs and what-not. All of the sudden I hear Paula (who is now officially living with us, I will have to post about that too....maybe). Anyway, I hear her urgently whispering my name. So I get up and go down the hallway to see what she is so excited about. She and Joseph have me look into our little brother's room, and this is what I found. hahaha. Hyrum, fast asleep, stuck between his mattress and the footboard. We were laughing so hard, but Mom kept telling us to quiet down, because if we woke him up he would be really upset. At the same time she didn't want him to hurt himself, so she went in and woke him up and had him climb back on top of his bed. The greatest thing is that apparently he had repositioned himself a couple of times in the last couple of minutes, this one just happened to be completely uncomfortable and hilarious!!! Wow, good times. :) I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. There would definitely be a lot less laughing in my life if it wasn't for my family. :)

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my goodness! That is HILARIOUS!! And I have to agree, who better to put a few laughs in life if not your family!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

HEY PUNK! I thought you were going to post some pics today.

sigh* for shame.