Monday, April 13, 2009

Wedgies and Bullet Shells

So I know it's been a while since I've posted, and I've definitely had some good stories to blog about...but I haven't....so today, I'm going to carpe diem and just do it!

Yesterday, as all the cousins were at Grandma Willis's house, my 15 year old brother Joseph was laying on his stomach on the floor. A group of us teenagers were trying to get a couple of the little kids to go and give him a wedgie - they were too scared though. So one of them, following the example of us teenagers, convinced HER little sister to give the wedgie. Now, this little sister is only 3 years old, so when she was told to give Joseph a wedgie, she proceeded to neatly tuck his pants in between his cheeks with her hands. hahaha, it was so funny. The teenagers all busted up laughing, and the 3 year old kept doing it until Joseph sat up and "growled" at her. Then she ran off screaming towards us. Unfortunately, we were on the couch right beside a wall. As she ran toward us, still screaming, she smacked her head against the wall, bounced back, and continued screaming (happilly) and trying to get up onto our laps. Oh boy, we laughed so hard, hahaha.

And now for the bullet shells...
Today I went over to my cousin's house to have my Aunt cut my hair. As my cousin and I walked outside after I was done, we could hear the birds chirping REALLY loud. Like seriously, there were so many and they were so loud, it was crazy! So then our other cousin goes back inside to grab his dad's gun. He just wanted to make a really loud noise to make them stop. So when he came back out and got ready to shoot, I started wondering if I should plug my ears since I was so close to him. As can be expected, I didn't make a decision soon enough, and he shot before I had the chance to plug my ears. So here I am, anticipating a loud noise, (and it was kinda loud) but instead, I feel something hit me right in the head. Yup, that's right, I was standing too close, and the bullet shell shot out directly against my forehead. I felt kinda dumb, but at least it didn't hurt too bad...

3 comments:

Keith said...

I have been meaning to harass you about not ever posting. But that story about Joseph's wedgie was WELL worth the wait! I wish I could have seen it! HAHAHAHA!!!

Sheri said...

HAHA, that was awesome. Garry enjoyed it as well.

Sarah said...

I was literally laughing out loud, on both stories actually. But the wedgie store was awesome. ha ha ha
ps Lydia likes the flowers on your blog and is trying to grab them.